Take part in the development and implementation of cutting edge, highly optimized computer vision and image processing algorithms on mobile platforms.
Optimizing solution for high performance run-time, minimizing memory usage and power consumption. Responsibilities include:
• Implement algorithmic blocks from scratch, assuming responsibility for all development cycles – design, implementation, debugging, optimization and delivery.
• Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations on various platforms.
• Participate in SW architecture design.
• Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving problems and overcoming design challenges.
• Interface with engineering teams at customers and suppliers sites.
B.Sc. in computer science or Electrical and Computer Engineering, from a certified university, 85+
• 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development
• Object oriented programming experience
• Experience with applications design and implementation
• Experience in multi-threaded programming
• Proven track record of finding bottlenecks and delivering optimized, high-quality code
• Knowledge in algorithms development and implementation
• Fast learner, team player, reliable and motivated
• Experience in Android NDK development
• Experience in image processing algorithms
• Knowledge in OpenCV
• Experience in runtime optimizations on embedded accelerators (e.g. Neon, DSP, GPU).
• Experience in writing OpenCL kernels
• Experience in Matlab
• Application development