About The Position
AnyVision is the world’s leading designer and developer of face, body and object recognition platforms, founded in 2015 in order to solve real-world problems.
We are a fast-growing company that is seeking a talented and experienced person to join our “A(i)” Development Department.
As a System Architect in AnyVision, you will be responsible for several of the architecture of our product and making sure that our systems are robust, simple, efficient, extensible and scalable. Work closely with product stakeholders, reporting to the chief architect.
A team player on how to share knowledge has a natural “ownership” approach and motivated to do his best for a common goal.
- Produce architecture plans and design guidelines for Anyvision infrastructure and product family, focusing on the complex and high impact features and systems under your responsibility. identify, neutralize and mitigate risks.
- Lead the architecture process to successful implementation
- Actively refine and challenge product architecture to fit system development evolution. Recommend new technologies when needed.
- Manage and advocate to reduce technical debt.
- Work closely with Product Managers and other system architects to align, consult and adjust the architecture.
- Work closely with the chief architect.
- Participate in the System Architects forum to build, improve and enhance Anyvision architecture.
- Previously worked in a similar role as a system architecture - at least 2 years.
- You have developed/took a big part in a proven complex product through several releases.
- Previously worked with web C# or Java experience - at least 6 years.
- You have experience in at least one of the cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- You have experience with RDBMS.
- You have experience with NoSQL.
- You have experience with micro-services, K8S, Dockers, Linux, etc.
- You have experience with processes CI/CD (knowledge in automation, Git, Jenkins).
- You have experience in building and deploying both on-premises & cloud solutions.
- You are fluent in English.
- No traffic & absolutely no parking problems.
- Dog-friendly office.
- “Full board": Breakfasts, enhanced lunch budget, chef’s dinners.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.